Full featured, high performance ventilation for every clinical setting
The Drager Evita Infinity V500 is a respiratory ventilator designed to meet the challenges of today’s intensive care environment. It delivers high performance ventilation capabilities, effective treatment functions, and comprehensive monitoring. Built with the clinician in mind, the Evita Infinity V500 offers easy-to-use features to streamline workflow.
- Designed for adult, pediatric, and infant use.
- High performance ventilation during transport.
- Mobile trolley can adapt to carry oxygen cylinders.
- Non-invasive ventilation modes.
- Full record of all patient data, alarms, and trends.
- RFID functionality.
- Flexible screen configuration.
- Omni-directional alarm bar.
- Easy to download to a USB stock for follow-up research.
- Hardware and software upgrades available.
- Optional: GS500 turbine-driven air supply source.
- Optional: PS500 power supply to provide independence from AC electricity.
- Width: 36 cm (14.17 in)
- Height: 34.7 cm (13.66 in)
- Depth: 42.4 cm (16.69 in)
- Weight: 16 kg (35.27 lbs)
- Mains power connection: 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz