Advanced ventilation technology with reliable and proven breathing system components
The Dräger Fabius GS Premium combines solid design and modular architecture with a wide range of ventilation capabilities that cover most operating room applications, providing exceptional performance, value and flexibility. Combining time tested design concepts with the comfort and utility of modern digital technology, it’s an anesthesia workstation that is simple to use, highly efficient and ready for the future. An array of options allows you to expand the capabilities of the Fabius GS Premium to create exactly the workstation you need, letting you make the most of your investment.
Integration into your existing hospital information system is no problem for the Fabius GS premium. Take advantage of its information management capabilities with Infinity® monitoring solutions for rapid patient data access and transfer.
- High-contrast color monitor with Dräger user interface for easy and familiar operation
- All major ventilation modes
- New, highly maneuverable trolley with central brake
- Integrated LED workplace illumination
- Solid, spacious design with large drawers
- Industry standard rails for additional Dräger and third party equipment
- CLIC absorber compatibility prevents contact with soda lime
High Performance, Low Flow Ventilation Versatility
The Fabius GS Premium’s E-vent piston ventilator requires no drive gas and delivers ICU-like ventilation performance for a broad range of ventilation applications and acuity levels. All major ventilation modes are supported including: Volume Controlled Ventilation, Pressure Controlled Ventilation, Synchronized Volume Control (SIMV), Quick Start Feature, Continuous Operation in Gas Supply Failure, Pressure Support and Manual/Spontaneous modes. An integrated high contrast color monitor displays vital ventilation parameters and curves in real time. Motor-driven hardware and software-controlled functionality also offer virtually unlimited upgradeability.
Electronic Gas-Flow Measurement
The Fabius GS Premium is the world’s first anesthesia machine with vertical flow controls and electronic fresh gas flow indicators, enabling you to compare gas flows more easily and intuitively. Additionally, the export of fresh gas data to an information system allows monitoring of gas usage and to promote the use of low-flow anesthesia.
Compact, Convenient Breathing Systemt
The flexible, ergonomic design of the Fabius GS Premium allows for optimal positioning of the semi-closed breathing system (COSY). The COSY can be height- adjusted, pre-assembled on the left or right side of the machine and can be easily removed from the machine for cleaning and sterilization. The COSY not only minimizes set-up and installation time but also substantially reduces the potential for leaks, OR pollution and overall gas consumption.
Intelligent Cable Management
The Infinity monitoring line offers an outstanding cable management approach with the MultiMed® parameter module, which reduces cable clutter and simplifies patient transfer. The Pick and Go® concept also provides significant efficiency and quality benefits. Because the monitor moves with the patient, no separate transport monitor is required. The choice of a fixed-mount monitoring solution or the Pick and Go transport concept gives you maximum flexibility to adapt your complete anesthesia solution to today’s evolving requirements.
The Fabius GS premium comes with a new, highly maneuverable trolley featuring a convenient central brake for quick and easy workstation positioning. Additional storage space for equipment and a large table for documentation and other necessaries are standard features. The compact breathing system can be mounted on either side, depending on your individual needs. If you in a dark environment, integrated illumination and an additional light source support you. The Fabius GS Premium is compatible with our practical and economical CLIC absorbers.
The Fabius GS Premium monitoring solutions allow you to choose the high efficiency data-access tools that make the most sense for your viewing needs. The new Infinity Omega solution uses a two-screen system approach so you can see patient monitoring data and clinical data simultaneously. It includes a Delta patient monitor with the Infinity Docking Station and a 17″ touch screen smart display all to help eliminate information access bottlenecks, keep you confidently on top of your entire environment and offer maximum flexibility for your long-term IT needs. With an optional web browser you can access web-based applications as well.
Continues monitoring of inspiratory O2 concentration (can be switched off by Service) breathing frequency, tidal volume, minute volume, mean or plateau pressure, peak airway pressure as well as PEEP. In addition, all fresh gas flow information is displayed as virtual flow tubes.
- Standard: Manual/Spontaneous, Volume Control (IPPV)
- Options: Pressure Controll (PCV), Pressure Support (PS), Synchronized Volume Controlled Ventilation with PS (SIMV/PS)
Integrated Safety Functions
Sensitive Oxygen Ratio Controller (S-ORC) guarantees a minimum O2 concentration of 23% in an O2/N2O mixture. N2O cut-off if O2 fresh gas valve is closed or if O2 flow is less than 0.2 L/min. Audible and visual (flashing red LED) indication in case O2 pressure drops below 20 psi (1.38 bar) ± 4 psi (0.27 bar).
In case of electricity and battery failure, manual ventilation, gas delivery and agent delivery are possible. Positive pressure relief valve opens at 75 ± 5 cmH2O. Negative pressure relief valve opens at – 7.5 to – 9 cmH2O
- Weight (base unit without vaporizers or cylinders): 296 lbs (134.2 kg)
- Dimensions: (W) 30 in × (H) 52 in × (D) 33 in
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.3 A max.
- Battery (supports ventilator and monitor): > 45 min
- Ventilator E-vent: Electronically controlled, electrically driven
- Breathing Frequency: 4 to 60 bpm
- Max. Minute Volume (MV): 99 L/min
- Positive End-Expiratory Pressure (PEEP): 0-20 cmH2O
- Inspiration/Expiration Ratio (Ti:Te): 4:1 to 1:4
- Pressure Limiting (Pmax): 15-70 cmH2O
- Tidal Volume (Vt): 20-1400 mL in Volume Control; 20-1100 mL in SIMV/PS
- Inspiratory pause (Tip:Ti): 0-50%
- SIMV Inspiratory Time (Tinsp): 0.3-4.0 sec
- Inspiratory Pressure (Pinsp): PEEP + 5 to 65 cmH2O
- Inspiratory Flow (InspFlow): 10-75 L/min in Volume and Pressure Control, 10-85 L/min in Pressure Support
- Pressure Support Level (ΔPPS): PEEP + 3 to 20 cmH2O
- Min. Frequency for Apnea-Ventilation (Freq. Min.): 3-20 bpm and “OFF”
- Trigger: 2-15 L/min
- Range of Fresh Gas Flow Indicators: 0.00 to 12.0 L/min
- Total Fresh Gas Flow Meter: 0 to 10 L/min, calibrated with a mixture of 50 % O2 and 50 % N2O mixture
- O2 Flush: at 87 psi (6 bar): max.75 L/min, at 41 psi (2.8 bar): min 25 L/min
- Vaporizer Mount: 2 and 3 position auto exclusion mount
- Serial Interface: 1 × RS 232 (standard), 1 × RS 232 (option)
- Protocols: Vitalink and Medibus
- Data Available for Export: All fresh gas flow, ventilation and O2 data
- Volume of CO2 Absorber: 1.5 Liter, option: Dräger medical’s consumable CLIC adsorber
- Volume of Entire compact Breathing System: 2.8 Liter + bag